Rentals in Naples>Question Details

N. Elliott, Renter in Clarkston, MI

I am a long term tennant looking for a 2br 2bth, w/d in unit. I am a disabled vet and require a first floor unit. I will be relocating from MI

Asked by N. Elliott, Clarkston, MI Mon Jun 14, 2010

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Naples

Answers

3
I will be happy to help you. Please contact me directly and I will send you a list of available rental homes.

In your email, please include your price range and anything other criteria.
Work with a licensed leasing agent who will know the properties available to best serve your special needs and won't represent a distressed property that could slip into foreclosure. If the Lessor invests in professional representation - you will be better served.

I do not handle leases but can refer you to a professional who does.
Check http://www.Craigslist.com but also be very careful if you rent from an individual owner because many are in preforeclosure.

You don't want to hand over your first month and deposit and then get evicted by the foreclosing lender. You truly must request a credit report from the landlord if you plan to go that route.