Rentals in Pottstown>Question Details

John, Other/Just Looking in Pottstown, PA

I am a father of two young boys who will soon be a single father. Does anyone know of a reasonable home for rent in the pottsgrove school district -?

Asked by John, Pottstown, PA Mon Mar 12, 2012

or very close - as my sons mother owns our home in that school district. Any info/help would be appreciated.

Answers

3
Our Hanover Square community is very close to the Pottsgrove SD. We are in the 19464 areacode. Our brand new townhomes feature 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. It sounds like the perfect size for you and your boys! Please let me know if you are interested and we will set up some time to meet.
I have a 2 bedroom in Pottstown available now. it shows well and some pics are on trulia under 1 bedroom. Asking $800 mo includes heat, hot water, trash and sewer. Call 267-644-7068 to schedule a showing. Tanya
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
John, there are plenty of rentals available in the Pottsgrove School District. If you can give me a call at 239-672-2599 then I can better help you find a rental suitable for you.