Rentals in West Chester>Question Details

Barbara, Renter in West Chester, PA

I am a WCU student looking for apt/house rentals with two friends for next year. We don't know where to start. HELP!

Asked by Barbara, West Chester, PA Thu Oct 13, 2011

I am a WCU student looking for apt/house rentals with two friends for next year. We don't know where to start.
We have been to Off Campus Housing and they said that they had no available rentals left. We are trying to find a place within short walking distance to school at a reasonable price. Any suggestions or advice?

Answers

4
I just graduated from WCU and am working in Real Estate now. I had the same question and problems. The companies who tailor to students like Off Campus and Zukin are usually over priced and booked way ahead of time. I would talk with a local agent (like myself) but also just keep your eyes open for "for rent" signs put up by landlords. You have time to find a place...if you don't have one by March then I would be concerned haha. I would be more than happy to look for places for you or even contact old landlords of mine. Please feel free to contact me any time with any questions...I am glad to help!

Eddie Mathews | REALTOR
(484) 459-8714
E.Mathews@weichert.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eddie-Mathews-Realtor/18027967…
Hi Barbara...I am a Realtor in West Chester and was a former student at WCU and my daughter just graduated from there in the spring. My office handles 100s of student rentals each year and we have a number of facilities with approved student housing permits. You are correct in stating that there are currently no units available at this time however if you're looking for a place for next year please contact me and I'll put you in touch with our inhouse expert in student rental housing. I look forward to hearing from you.
Jeff Huss

Jeff Huss, REALTOR®, CNAS, CNARS, CNRS, CNIS
CENTURY 21 Alliance – West Chester
709 E Gay Street
West Chester, PA 19382
Office 610-696-1100
Mobile 610-389-2184
Fax 610-524-4014
EMail jhussrealtor@comcast.net
Website http://www.jeffhuss.com
Licensed in Pennsylvania License # RS279651
Formerly Licensed in Arizona License # SA517791000
"Building Relationships One Home At A Time"TM
Web Reference: http://www.jeffhuss.com
Hi! As a former "Dub C" student, off campus housing is definitely the way to go. The most important part is how much do you want to spend? You can email me directly at Lbordner15@gmail.com. My name is Lindsey Bordner and I work at Keller Williams Realty. I too lived off campus and know the area quite well. My direct number is 610-784-3283.
Try craigslist, or contact a local real estate agent and ask them to send you what is available in the MLS.