Rentals in San Gabriel>Question Details

Simon, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

I WANT TO FIND A HOUSE OR CONDO OR APARTMENT WHICH IS FOR SAN MARINO HIGH SCHOOL BOUNDARY.

Asked by Simon, Los Angeles, CA Sun Oct 20, 2013

Answers

3
Hi Simon,

I would be happy to help you out.

Please call or email me with more information regarding what you are looking for (price range, number of bedrooms, etc) and I would be happy to email you a list of properties that fit your criteria and belong to San Marino High School.

Feel free to contact me directly at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
BRE #01920120
Web Reference: Http://www.jamietian.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 20, 2013
Work with an agent, you will have better luck and get real information! I highly recommend working with Shannon Chang of the Dilbeck San Marino Office 626-319-8545
Hi Simon,
San Marino is my backyard (so to speak) so I need for you to call me so I can see what is available for your price range. When renting or leasing please note that I will typically need to run your credit for the Landlord. I don't believe you will find any apartments in San Marino, so it will have to be a house for rent. I can also check surrounding areas with San Marino schools for what is available. Call me at 626-484-4500.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 20, 2013