Rentals in Summerwind>Question Details

vsanchinsko, Renter in Redondo Beach, CA

I Plaza Del Amo a really busy road? I know it must lead to the shopping mall. Does it get crazy?

Asked by vsanchinsko, Redondo Beach, CA Mon Sep 3, 2012

Stephanie Hart’s answer
Plaza Del Amo is busy in certain parts... but those are not usually residential. My office is off of Plaza Del amo at Crenshaw. The main residential area of Plaza is by the marsh and is comprised on Townhouse communities and a few Communities of single family homes. That part of the street actually has amazingly open sidewalks that I frequently walk to the farmers market (rather than take the closer quieter Madrona). We have sold many of the town homes located on Plaza and most are very happy there! The main reason my clients sell is if they decide they need more space/yard and move on to a Single Family Home. Hope this helps!
Stephanie Hart
Forecast Realty, Inc.
CA DRE 01338444
Plaza Del Amo isn't nearly as bad as Hawthorne or Crenshaw in those certain hours. Send me a message of the details that you want and I can find you something that will fit your needs. My email is
Plaza Del Amo (between Carson St & Arlington Ave) is not too busy, but there are a fair number of townhomes on the south/west side, with Torrance HS on the north/east side. It continues east to Western. This is residential. It also continues on in Harbor Gateway area, but the street here is more narrow.
Are you looking for a quiet area?
Plaza Del Amo is used primarily by residents accessing the condo communities which border it so it is not terribly busy. it is not used much as an access to the mall. Carson St. and Sepulveda Blvd. and Torrance Blvd. are the primary access streets to the mall.
Good morning Vsanchinsko,
Plaza Del Amo is a pass through type street. It is generally not too busy between Crenshaw Blvd. and Madrona. This section is comprised of townhouse/condominium complexes. Summerwind is one these complexes. Rentals are usually available when individual owners choose to rent their unit out. Summerwind does have a larger percentage of rentals within the complex than the other complexes though due to how it was originally set up when built.
Feel free to write me direct if you need any additional assistance.