Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Sabrina Hunt…, Renter in Queens, NY

I'M LOOKING FOR A 2 BEDROOM IN QUEENS NEAR TRANSPORTATION AND SCHOOLS. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE UTILITIES INCLUDED IF POSSIBLE. MY BUDGET IS UP TO

Asked by Sabrina Hunter, Queens, NY Sun Feb 10, 2013

1400.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

7
Single male 48 starting over with his de clawed mute clean small cat looing for a 1 bedroom rental in White stone Queens....I'M A working 26 year MOS .I'M Looking for a nice quiet clean up dated apt. With utilities included ..Willing to go 1,200...Please no crazy landlords .Bobby ...Skulls1964@aol.com ..Would love to deal strictly with owner ...
WE specialize in rentals, please check our site http://www.WERENTNY.com for hundreds of listings with pictures, videos or feel free to call us at 646-606-2366
I have two bedroom, near all transport,available now. Please e mail for more info. Nita195@att.net.
I have the Keys to a very large 2bedroom two bath apartment near 67 ave. Subway near Queens blvd in Rego Park

you may call me to view at 9177332742
tx
Hello

I can help you. Please specify areas of preference and contact me 646-468-4072

We have alot of listings for apts

Joanna
JAMAICA, LAURELTON, ROSEDALE, ST. ALBANS
Flag Sun Feb 10, 2013
Check http://www.mlsli.com or consider working with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Dear Sabrina, a two bedroom near transportation makes the rent higher, and with utilities included is a rare find. Select the area or areas you will consider to reside, then look up on the computer Realtors in that vacinity. Start making your calls and within a few hours, you will know immediately if there is any potential for you. By the way, tell Realtors if you have a Pet first off, not after you fall in love with the apartment. You do not need to have a pin put into your balloon of joy.