Rentals in Fountain Hills>Question Details

Ernie     Ro…, Home Seller in Fountain Hills, AZ

I AM LOOKING FOR A LEASE PURCHASE 3 OR 4 BD 2200 SQ FT MIN ALSO NEED POOL. ANSWER @ erogersrrm@juno.com

Asked by Ernie Rogers, Fountain Hills, AZ Thu Jun 21, 2012

currently live in ft hills for 17yrs.

Answers

6
Sue Rupp’s answer
Hi Ernie! Our townhome is on the market in Fountain Hills 2210 SF, 3BR 3.5 BA (upstairs and downstairs master suites), LR, FR, DR and eat-in kitchen. 2 car garage with shelves, overhead storage shelves and epoxy floor. There is a community pool and spa We would consider a lease-purchase. Any interest? We are downtown near medicall paza, Home built in 2006, we were only owners, lightly lived in....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
I just listed my 3 BR, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, pool home in Fountain HIlls today. 2395 sf. Check out the classifieds in 5/22/13 Fountain HIlls Times. $392,000. Will have a u-tube video soon.
I have a 4 bedroom 3 bath, 3200 sq ft, pool and spa.
On the market for $699,999

Let me know if interested, I'd be open to a lease purchase.

Greg Kuechler
Owner/agent
Evolve Realty
Ryan Buckley Realtor®
Turning your Dream into an Address
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
480-440-4541
ryan.buckley@azmoves.com
http://www.liveinscottsdale.com
http://www.facebook.com/rcoldwellbanker
twitter @rcoldwellbanker
Ernie,

There is a lot of competition in the market right now and you will probably find few sellers doing lease purchases. Many getting financing are finding it difficult against all the cash offers in the market. I am not saying this is impossible, but it will be difficult. Most people doing lease purchases have homes that are above market value and don't want to do a short sale.

I would suggest that you speak to a good lender to see if you could qualify. I have had several people lately that didn't think they could and one of my lenders got them qualified. If you would like to have us help you see what might be possible for you (or they can tell you what you need to do to be able to qualify), please don't hesitate to contact us.

Brenda

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron 602-499-0694

*** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley"

Search the Official, Active, FlexMLS like Realtors do through our website for FREE:
http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com
Ernie I am an agent with Sonoran Lifestyle Real Estate in Fountain HillsI would love to talk to you further about working with you to find a lease purchase property. Is there a good time for me to get in touch with you. Perhaps you could email me with your phone number. My email address is aztjharris@gmail.com. I can also be reached at 480-734-3664