Rentals in Los Angeles>Question Details

Marquitta Fa…, Renter in Dallas County, TX

I AM LOOKING FOR A HOUSE TO RENT IN SOUTH CENTRAL LA WITH AREA CODE OF 90068 WITH THE BUDGET OF 1100 I STAY IN DALLAS TX I AM RELOCATING IN MAY 2012.

Asked by Marquitta Favors/Mykel Sneed, Dallas County, TX Mon Nov 14, 2011

I NEED HELP

Answers

6
Austin Chen’s answer
Gladys-

I would be delighted to assist you with your new home search. Los Angeles is a large city and vastly different than Dallas. My wife is from the Lake Highlands area of Dallas and moved here over twelve years ago. I am born and raised in Los Angeles and can provide unique insights to many of the great neighborhoods that we have to offer. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions and requests. I look forward to the opportunity of working with you. Thank you.

Respectfully,
Austin Chen, REALTOR®
Real Estate Investment Specialist
DRE #: 01898306
Mobile: 310.948.2629
Email: austinjchen@gmail.com
Website: hrela.com
Dear Gladys,
I can help you find an apartment for May 2012. This area code 90068 corresponds to the Hollywood Hills. Are you looking for an apartment or a house to rent? Are you looking for an apartment in the Hills or an apartment in South Central LA? These are two different areas in L.A.
I can help you but I will need more details.
Hi Gladys;
In that price range, properties go very fast. My recommendation is to begin your search in March of next year for a May relocation. I'm here to help if I can.
Deborah Bremner
The Bremner Group at Coldwell Banker
REALTOR, 00588885, ABR, CDPE, eAgent, CSP, SFR, HRC, CRE
(O) 310-571-1364 DIRECT
(D) (310) 800-2954
http://www.thebremnergroup.com
Accredited Buyer Representative|Certified Distressed Property Expert |Pre-Foreclosure Specialist Certified
I want you to know that I appreciate any referrals from friends and associates who may be in the market to buy or sell real estate. You can count on me giving them the same high-quality service I provide to all of my clients.
Hi Gladys,

Do you have money for a down payment? If you do, my loan officer has some programs where you can qualify for a mortgage. We can work with your budget.

Fernando Spindola
Real Estate Agent - El Dorado Realty
323.456.6110
90068 is Hollywood Hills. It is not South Central LA. For 1100/ month in 90068 you will be lucky to find a guest house. That budget is more of a roomate situation for that area. You might want to try the real South Central for a true house at that budget. Good Luck!
Hi Gladys,
I can definitely search for properties in that area that meet your criteria. Please feel free to give me a call or shot me an email.

DJ Bonner
562-572-4203
djbonner@kw.com