Rentals in Belmar>Question Details

kachrista, Renter in Bradley Beach, NJ

IS your house a yearly rental lost mine in sandy can't move back?

Asked by kachrista, Bradley Beach, NJ Sat Dec 1, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Belmar

Answers

4
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your home. I'm with the Real Estate Mortgage Network and there is a new loan available to any one displaced by Sandy, owners as well as renters. It is an FHA loan and it will be available for 1 year from the date of Sandy. It allows you to borrow 100% of the purchase price to buy your home. As with other loan programs there are guidelines that have to be met but feel free to give me a call anytime on my cell. I would be happy to answer any questions for you.
Dawn J. Benedickson
732-259-6077
dbenedickson@remn.com
Hello, so sorry about the loss of yur home and I would be happy to assist you in the search of a new one. I have access to the rentals in the area - what are you looking for (price, number of bedrooms, etc)? Thank you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Good morning, sorry to hear you are displaced by Sandy., I have access to rentals in the area. What are you looking for?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
What are you asking? What's a rental lost mine?
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 1, 2012