Rentals in Coronado>Question Details

Heather, Other/Just Looking in Twentynine Palms, CA

Husband possibly being stationed in San Diego next year, wondering best way to find good Coronado rental.

Asked by Heather, Twentynine Palms, CA Thu Aug 16, 2012

We're possibly moving to San Diego around a year from now, for a 2 year assignment. I'm browsing Coronado rentals now to get an idea of price/availability/etc. The pickings seem a little slim at this time - do you have any tips on finding Coronado rentals? How far in advance is the best timeframe to begin searching more seriously? Are there certain times of year when there tends to be better rental availability than others? For the time being, I'm not interested in any other area of San Diego -- only Coronado right now. Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Coronado

Answers

1
It's always slim pickings in Coronado, because it's a GREAT place to live. Talk to a local real estate agent (LIKE ME) about your needs and have him/her (read "me") set you up to automatically receive updates from our rental database whenever a property that fits what you want becomes available.