Rentals in 30135>Question Details

Newtonj1959, Renter in 30135

How would a foreclosure affect getting approved for rental property. All other bills are up to date and I make over 80 K's.

Asked by Newtonj1959, 30135 Mon May 14, 2012

Want to rent property for $1,200 or less in D'ville Ga.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 30135

Answers

7
although i do not handle rentals - i do not beleive that you will have to diffucult a time finding a place to rent, lots of people "renting" have had some credit issues and apparently you make decent money. good luck.
Actually, I have a house for rent in Douglas County for 1200 a month. Go to 2078 Oakleaf Ln. Lithia springs here on Trulia and check it out. A foreclosure should not affect your approval for this rental. If you think this 4 BR home is not for you, I would happy to help you find a home of your choice in Douglasville. I live here and know the area well. Or you can call me at 770-778-9555. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi my name is Mandy Seay and I am a Realtor with Jeff Justice & Company here in Douglas County.

It would really be up to the person that owns the home as far as what they would consider when looking at your credit history. Length of time on job...salary...current bills....and credit score etc.

I would be happy to help you find a home to rent that meets your need here in Douglasville. I can also put you in touch with a lender that can pull your credit for us to present to the home owner as well as work with you so that you can rebuild your credit to be able to purchase another home in the future.

I don't think we would have any trouble in finding you a place to rent as there are a lot of people out there that need to put someone in their home becuase of relocation...their own personal finances etc..

Please feel free to call or email me anytime with questions or if there is anything at all that i can assist you with.

Mandy Seay/REALTOR
Jeff Justice & Company
404-217-0861
http://www.douglasvillehomes.com
msrealtormom@msn.com
I am a licensed real estate agent and property manager in Cobb county Ga. Feel free to call me and I can help with questions, best practices and advice. 7705472372. Lisaleases@hotmail.com
It will depend if they check your credit and if their decision is credit based or through verfication you have money to pay your monthly rent, have a steady job and any references you submit.
When you go to get into a rental they are most likely going to require a credit report and a background check. Obviously your foreclosure will show up on your credit report. Whether they accept your application or not will depend on the individual policy rental management company. If your bills are up to date and your Debt to Income ratio allows it I can't imagine why they would deny you the rental. Many people have foreclosures on their credit reports these days and that's why they're being forced to rent. Good luck in finding a rental!
Much will depend on the individual landlord, therefore consider being upfront; be prepared to show proof of income/pay stubs, possibly have some reference letters handy, etc.