Rentals in Saint Louis>Question Details

Jodi M. Town…, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO

How safe is Hanley Hills? I have checked spotcrime.com and the street I am looking to move on has only had one theft and it was last year.

Asked by Jodi M. Townson, Saint Louis, MO Fri Aug 30, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

4
I agree that "SAFE" is subjective. But there are other options. If you would really like to know about crime in the area, call the police department. They may be pretty helpful with that kind of information.

****Best Wishes
As a boarding neighbor to Hanley Hills via Ucity. I for one haven't heard any bad news out of the Hanley Hills area. Again, its always best look at relevant crime data for that neighborhood for more of a precise answer to your question. Are you looking to move there?
"Safe" is pretty subjective and you really shouldn't take the word of someone else on this. Use the resources below to find out how comfortable you are with the results.
When it comes to any safety/crime related issues, it's always best to contact the local police department with all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand. If unfamiliar with the area(s) do revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors. Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase/rent, or not, in specific neighborhoods.