Rentals in North Center>Question Details

Adriana & Al…, Renter in Chicago, IL

How possible would it be to rent 2- 2bd apartments in the same building? I'm having a hard time finding a 4 bedrm SFH so we figured this might do.

Asked by Adriana & Alex Gomez, Chicago, IL Sat Oct 13, 2012

Answers

11
ariesgal63’s answer
I"m going to list my 4 bedroom, 2 bath condo, 2 car garage, 2,700 sq foot condo soon in Lakeveiw, corner of Southport and Roscoe. Look for the listing in the next 3 weeks. Great neighborhood too.
If you need any help in listing and renting/selling your property, feel free to contact me - I'd be glad to meet with you and discuss.
Flag Wed Nov 13, 2013
Adriana & Alex Gomez:

Am very surprised that you have not been able to find a single family home. There are man out there. Are you looking for North Center only? One thing you should know is that traditional real estate brokerages typically have a very limited inventory of rental properties and the MLS even less. A firm that specializes in rentals - like my office, iMove Chicago - can offer you many more rental options. Check out our online database at imovechicago.com to get an idea of the inventory we now offer. If you see anything that is of interest just call on one of our 40 agents to assist you in touring the property. I know we also have a number of 4 and 5 bedroom homes in many other Chicago neighborhoods as well. Goo luck in your search.

Rusty A. Payton, Broker
iMove Chicago
5650 N Broadway
Chicago, Illinois 60660

773-961-8819 [Office]
773-289-0806 [Fax]
773-682-5210 [Mobile]

e. payton@iMoveChicago.com

http://www.iMoveChicago.com
Everything is possible - just need to work quickly and creatively in order to secure the property/ies. If you need any help, I'd be glad to assist.
that is a great idea you should do that
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
ADRIANNA AND ALEX,

It's very possible! Contact us.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Group Founder

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Locally Known, Globally Recognized"
Adriana and Alex I may have just what you are looking for. Send me an email at jmichaels@remax.net and we can discuss
In theory it is possible depending on how big the building is and your rent price point. An agent might be able to find you a 4br house because we have access to more listings that you probably do and it does not cost you anything.
Hi - I have a great SFH with 5 bedrooms (3 bedrooms on main floor and 2 bedrooms in basement) - each has it's own kitchen and bathroom with 2 car garage. It is near Pulaski and Armitage. It hasn't gone on the market just yet. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Suzy Pinal
Jameson Sotheby's International Realty
847-845-4555
spinal@jamesonsir.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Are you looking downtown or in the suburbs? That could be an option in some buildings. If you email over more details, I am happy to send over some options that could work.

Thanks!

Josh Weinberg
Weinberg Choi Realty
josh@weinbergchoirealty.com
It depends on the size of the building. If its a big one, I am sure this is possible.
hi, where are you looking? There are housese out there for rent. I am sure we can find you something that works, email me back or text me at 773-732-9123.
I don't think your will like the total cost for two units, and unless you are going to have adults in both, it is going to present some safety concerns.

Dave