Rentals in Olathe>Question Details

Patsy Culver, Renter in Olathe, KS

How often are ads removed after the are rented. I have checked on I think three and they were rented. How often do you update your website?

Asked by Patsy Culver, Olathe, KS Fri Sep 21, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Olathe

Answers

3
I was searching for properties for a client as well. Nine times out of ten, they were rented. I don't think we see landlords removing signs as quickly as they should. Perhaps those of us that list rentals can come together and be better about it, and hopefully set some good examples!
Hello Patsy,

Our website changes almost every day...we are constantly adding new homes in the Johnson County area, and we are constantly leasing homes. Nice homes are leasing very quickly...We always remove the homes that have been rented from our website not to confuse potential renters. Sometimes we are able to tell you about similiar homes that may be of interest even if the one you just called in has a pending lease.
Web Reference: http://www.RentalHomeKC.com
Ads for a specific property disappear when they expire from Trulia or when the person who posts the ad removes it In our case, we remove the ad when the new renter moves in.