Rentals in Lake Nona>Question Details

jarias14, Real Estate Pro in Orlando, FL

How much do garage apartments rent for in Laureate Park, Lake Nona?

Asked by jarias14, Orlando, FL Fri Jul 13, 2012

How much do garage apartments rent for in Laureate Park, Lake Nona? Kitchen, living room, nook, 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom.

Answers

4
Let me update this. The market has settled a bit now that there is a lot more inventory. Basic apartments over 3 car garages are now going for around $1,000 a month. I do have an investor who closed in June on a house with a garage apartment which was very nicely done up (to my wife's design) and it rented for $1,200 a month in just a few days. He has to sit on the house for a year, but this time next year I expect the two together will pull in close to $4,000 a month.
Any property in this place for rent? My budget is 1500 a mo for 3/2. My email sdj_rdh@hotmail.com. Thanks. Sandy
Flag Mon Dec 22, 2014
BRAND NEW beautiful, spacious apartment in Laureate Park above garage available for rent. $1000 per month.

Located in the heart of Laureate Park directly across from Crescent Park at Lake Nona. This apartment has UPGRADED stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, upgraded carpets. Use of garage parking and great views included. Walking distance to the TWO beautiful community pools, two dog parks, miles of community trails and community garden. MOVE IN READY!

Call today to view this wonderful property.
C: 407.460.5895

Copy this link into your browser for photos of the property:
http://instatour.propertypanorama.com/instaview/mfr/O5176829
Let me update my answer, now that a few are built and occupied. They are going for as much as $1,500 a month. I expect this will be short term and the rents will go down, but this does show the power of the new facilities coming on line. Nemours will be open in less than a month.
It is all a matter of supply and demand and there is virtually NO supply in Laureate Park yet. Now that Nemours is opening you can expect to pay as much as $1,200 for a garage apartment over a 3 car garage.