Rentals in Cambridge>Question Details

Dmitriy, Both Buyer and Seller in Boston, MA

How much can I charge for rent ?

Asked by Dmitriy, Boston, MA Mon Nov 19, 2012

Intersection of Huron Ave and Garden 3 flrs, 2000SF, 3 beds, 2.5 baths, HUGE basement, 1 car garage, new appls, prv garden, more
Thanks a lot!

Answers

3
probably not as much as you may be thinking, hire a realtor to help you, a great tenant is always much better than a higher rent
Sometimes the most rent is not as useful as the best tenant.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 19, 2012
you didn't even answer the person's question, and you're asking for a thumbs up? You might want to lose that last sentence you put in all your responses.....makes you look like you're begging.
Flag Mon Nov 19, 2012
I am the #1 Luxury Rental Agent in Cambridge. I would be happy to give you an analysis of rent potential whether you choose to hire me to represent you or not. Feel free to check out some of my other properties on the link below.