Rentals in Olathe>Question Details

Grandpa_, Renter in Olathe, KS

How much are 3 bedrooms with 2 car garage.?

Asked by Grandpa_, Olathe, KS Wed Oct 16, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Olathe

Answers

5
There are some nice 3 bed 2 bath reo houses that, with a little work, could be great rentals.

Rob Danner
Reece and Nichols JCSW
913-449_8466
Hi Grandpa,
I have a listing in Olathe that might be what you are looking for. It's 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, 2 car garage. It's approximately 1400sqft. It is listed for $150,000. Please give me a call if you would like additional information or would like to see it.

Brandy Wittekind
It depends on the area. I have a home right now with 3 traditional bedrooms, 2 baths (it also has a space in the lower level that is used as a bedroom with a bathroom so technically 4 Bedrooms 3 Baths). It also has a 2 car, 9-foot over-sized garage that is perfect for SUVs. The house is listed in the lower 160s. A rental property in this area goes for around $1300.00-$1500.00 a month.
What exactly are you looking for? Are you wanting a house rental, townhouse or an apartment rental? What area of the city?
Hi Grandpa-

It depends on what part of Olathe you are looking at. My son is 5th generation Olathe, so we know this town about as well as anyone can. Give me a call at 913-963-1400 and we can talk about what is available and figure out what you can afford. Thanks!

Steve