Rentals in Bodega Bay>Question Details

Investor3245, Home Buyer in Bodega Bay, CA

How many nights a month could I expect to be able to rent out a vacation rental in Bodega Harbour in Bodega Bay?

Asked by Investor3245, Bodega Bay, CA Fri Jun 10, 2011

I am considering purchasing a vacation rental in Bodega Harbour in Bodega Bay, CA and am trying to figure out if I can rent it out enough days a month to cover the expenses of owning it. I most likely would be looking at a 2 to 3 bedroom, entry level priced home for the area.

Answers

3
Please call me anytime!

Always in your service,

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

Sonoma Coast Living, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
575 Highway One
Bodega Bay, California 94923
707 875-2500 SCL Office
707 875-3242 SCL Fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 18, 2011
There are quite a few homes on the market now that have a Vacation Rental History. These homes have been rented as vacation homes for several years & have a history of income. If the home you are considering a purchase on is not in the Rental Program now you may consult with Bodega Bay Escapes, rental company here in the area, 707-875-2600 for an estimate on possible income. I am available to speak with you or show you property at your convenience. Thank you, Deborah, Wine Country Group Realtors, Bodega Bay, 707-875-9644.
How much and how many nights a year a vacation rental will rent for varies considerably from one home to the next. It is possible to cover your expenses with a vacation rental. What I have had clients do is have one of the rental agencies take a look at the home you are considering purchasing. They can give you a pretty good idea of how often and what it might rent for.
Do you have a certain that you areconsideringg purchasing? If so I can set up an appointment with one of the rentalagency'ss. Give me a call or send an email if I can help you further. 707-480-2007 cathy@cathysoldati.com