Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

George Szila…, Renter in 86403

How long is it between buses arriving ?

Asked by George Szilage, 86403 Sat Dec 14, 2013

Answers

6
You can find your answer at the link below

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 3, 2014
Bus stop 1/2 block from town home. In general Las Vegas has a very good bus service, one of the highest ranked in the US
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
This property is for sale, is it listed for rent ? Bus every 20 minutes
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
A question better posed to the transportation department . This is a real estate site where experts answer questions pertaining to real estate .
Your smartypants answer made for certain I will never do business with you !!!
Flag Sun Dec 15, 2013
Oh, I'm sorry I just naturally thought you would know about Transportation for your apartments for rent ! If you look you will see that others do Know this! Thanx for nothing !
Flag Sun Dec 15, 2013
From the Northwest corner of Las Vegas I have been pleased with the bus service. When I have business to do downtown or want to enjoy a busy festival with limited I use the park and ride. The transit system has done a nice job providing online trip planning tools. Also our park and ride locations have indoor heated or cooled waiting areas.

If you travel between Las Vegas and Southern California at the Southwest park and ride you can even take Mega Bus to Riverside or LA for a low price with free Wifi on board.

Check out my article I wrote about Centennial Hills transit center complete with videos article bout improvements made to make using the bus easier.

Christine Kramar
Realty One Group
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
I would like to refer you to the referenced Transit Bus Service below, as I would not want to mislead you...

Any further assistance, please feel free to contact me for your Buying/Investing/Renting needs...