Rentals in Greenbrae>Question Details

Alreadyinmar…, Renter in Greenbrae, CA

How likely am I to find a three-bedroom in Greenbrae CA?

Asked by Alreadyinmarin, Greenbrae, CA Sat Jun 16, 2012

Is the summer the best time to look? It seems like the Bon Air neighborhood is the only place that might have 3-bedrooms.

Answers

3
Jenn Pfeiffer’s answer
It's possible that you have already purchased your home, since I'm responding to this post nearly 8 months later, however, I have an off-market listing in Greenbrae that is 3BRs/2BAs. Price is $1,049,000. I have another one coming up in April that is 4BRs--the price is $1,350,000.
Are you looking to purchase or rent? I work for Coldwell Banker located in Bon Air, feel free to contact me directly with more specific details.

-Greg Corvi
There are several 3 bedroom homes on the market in Greenbrae. Prices range from $750,000 up to $1,400,000. There is one 3 bedroom Condo available for $499,000. With interest rates at an all time low, right now is a great time to be looking.

For more information, please visit my website at http://www.BayMarinProperties.Com