Rentals in Surprise>Question Details

Sanchita Dut…, Home Buyer in Pleasanton, CA

How is the rental market in Surprise AZ? We are out-of-state investors hoping to buy a 4bed/2.5bth/1700 sq. ft. home in mountain Vista ranch. Thanks!

Asked by Sanchita Dutta, Pleasanton, CA Thu Mar 24, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Surprise

Answers

10
HI Sanchita: The rental market is strong in Surprise and Mt. Vista is an opportune location to rent out a 4 br homes. At tis time there are two homes with 4 br listed in Mt. Vista around $97,000 - While rental prices vary a great deal you should be able to get around $950 a month.

We have been active in the Surprise real estate market for over 10 years and would be pleased to send you detailed information on both the purchase and rental markets.

Cliff & Claire Elkins
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 25, 2011
Hi Sanchita. I just sent this article over yesterday to a few Investors I work with. Hope you find it interesting. Please let me know if I can help you further.

Rental Houses Heading Up In Price - Many landlords are finding the rental market for houses is a great place to make money. With the high demand, landlords are raising rent. Realtor Shar Rundio says 75% of the calls to her office are not from those looking to buy or sell but from families desperately needing somewhere to live. Some of those rental applications are offering more than the asking price. "We're seeing that if properties are priced well, about $1200 a month is kind of the hot number, they're moving very quickly," Rundio said. Read article:
http://www.kpho.com/news/27270254/detail.html

Lydia Maranville
ABR,CSSN,GRI, e-PRO
WEST USA REALTY REVELATION
4050 S. ARIZONA AVENUE, Suite 4
CHANDLER , AZ 85248
mobile (602) 397-3718
e-fax (866) 209-7152
lydiamaranville@mindspring.com
HTTP://WWW.LOOKINGTOBUYINPHOENIX.COM
HTTP://WWW.REALTORLYDIA.COM
HTTP://www.trulia.com/profile/lydiamaranville/
HTTP://www.zillow.com/profile/LMaranville/

CLICK HERE to search MLS like Realtors do!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 24, 2011
Hi Sanchita,

As you can see from the comments the market is strong while the selling prices still are softening. It makes a strong case for your investment strategy as long as you are looking long term. Symposiums I have attended lately are all saying this year we will have more short bank sales then last year and they look for this to last anywhere from three to five years depending on the speaker at the seminar. If you do not have a chosen realtor and need some assistance let me know. I also can provide you with some companies which work with investors in managing their rental properties. I wish you the very best in your future investment strategy.

Have a Wonderful Weekend.

Jack
Sanchita Dutta you can view homes for rent in surprise here:

http://link.flexmls.com/rkna1suf1vj,12

This will give you an idea of what the asking rent prices are.

Thank you
Hi Sanchitta. Looks like it's pretty fluid in Mtn Vista Ranch. There are currently 9 'Active' rentals listed on our MLS, and there have been 41 signed leases in the past 6 months. Here is a link to those properties:

Follow this link to see the page:

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?u6aobozwlo9,12,1

This link is valid until 4/23/2011.

You can look at the 'Closed' properties to get a feel for what kind of monthly rental a home of this size would warrant on the 'active' market.

Hope that helps!

Jim Mitchell
Century 21 All Star, REALTORS
Cell: 480.231.6769
jim.mitchell@century21.com
The real estate market in Surprise is great, a perfect time to buy. Actually Surprise is one of the cities on a rebound. I know of four listings in Mountain Vista ranch that fit that criteria. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.
Thank you!
Rental Market is good in Mountain Vista Ranch >>> Home prices are probably at their lowest since 2003.

Advise email and can assist with MLS data.

I live abouot two miles from Mountain Vista Ranch

Bill Christianson
REMAX Achievers
623-214-3200
retire@nosnowaz.com
Web Reference: http://www.nosnowaz.com
The rental market is very good right now. There are other neighborhoods that offer multiple investment opportunities right now. If you are interested feel free to contact me, I will be glad to set you up with a portal to look around.
Any city can turn a profit based on overhead of the investment , rental amount charged

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
make sure you ask about renter tax ... foreign concept for Californian :)