Rentals in Las Vegas>Question Details

George Szila…, Renter in 86403

How is the city bus system, & please don't say adequate as this usually equals out to "lousy service".?

Asked by George Szilage, 86403 Sat Dec 14, 2013

Answers

6
You can find more info about the bus system in Vegas at the link below.

Robert Adams
Broker/Salesman
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
C:702-349-9175
F:702-932-8826
RobertAdams@LVrealestateHELP.com
http://www.LVrealestateHELP.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 3, 2014
Las Vegas city bus system is just better than Los Angeles.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
I grew up in Arcadia(just below Pasadena) Last time I rode a bus in LA was 1967 ! LOL !!! still slow huh ?
Flag Sat Dec 14, 2013
I have only ridden it a few times and that was to go down town. The strip system is incredible. I would say it would depend where you are going to and from. I do know they allow you to attach your bike to the bus in order to utilize both. The school district uses it to bus the students around the city for magnet schools as well. They also run late hours due to this town being a 24/7 town. Good luck and let me know if I can help you with your real estate needs! Laurie Nixie 702-239-0267
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 15, 2013
The Transit System here in Las Vegas is not as fast as it is in Cities like New York, however it is by schedule so it depends on the routes. The buses that goes to the residential areas are on a more frequent schedule than those in the commercial areas. If you are traveling the Las Vegas strip area those buses are practically every 15 to 20 mins. Overall it depends on your need and where you want to go.

Here is the website http://www.vegas.com I think this is a more helpful way to get schedules that fit your needs. It outlines Route Schedules and Maps: This is your complete guide to bus routes, including times and the location of stops throughout the Las Vegas Valley.

Please send me your email and i will send you a copy of the Las Vegas Transit Guide. email me your info to bbartley@perseverance-re.com

Hope this helps

Beverly Bartley
702 466-2232
It does depend on your residential location and where you need to go. I have people I know who travel from one side of town to the other via the Bus System, and they are always on time to work. We have the single buses, the extended buses, and the double-decker buses (Deuces). The bus system is also connected with services to Southern California with exceptional comfort. But, I feel we need to talk more -

Harold Richardson Jr
(702) 518-7955
Harold@HGRJRealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 14, 2013
It really depends on where you live and where you need to commute to . Generally Busses are slow to connect and the stops are far away from most residential areas . There are improvements in the works but again it depends on how you intend to use it and where you are living .