Rentals in Sarasota>Question Details

Sgreskoviak, Home Buyer in Dunedin, FL

How far is the tampa airport from sarasota?

Asked by Sgreskoviak, Dunedin, FL Wed Oct 23, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Sarasota

Answers

11
You can always use Google Maps driving directions. Type in the address you are going to from the Tampa airport and that will give you a pretty good idea. It also gives you the time in current traffic. Sometimes it takes longer to travel, depending on time of day.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 23, 2013
The airport in Tampa is about an hour ride from Sarasota. The distance is approximately 62 miles. Please bear in mind you always have to take into consideration traffic and crossing the always busy Howard Franklin bridge in Tampa. Sarasota is a great place to live and the ride to Tampa is easy and the airport is great too !
Sarasota is a big area. From Siesta Key it takes me 1hr 15 minutes. The closer you are to Rt 75, the faster you will get there. The drive is really pretty, though. A lot of it is over water.
Your commute from Sarasota to the Tampa airport could range from 45 minutes to an hour depending on your location.

Michael S Holderness
SaraBay Real Estate
941-725-0338
mike@mikeholderness.com
Depending on where you are in Sarasota, if close to an exit, I'd say about 45 minutes depending on how the traffic is in St Pete. If an early or late flight you are good. Traffic picks up on causeways around late afternoon. However, Sarasota has a fantastic airport. 5 minutes from downtown, always a ez time through terminal. Worth checking into.
Good afternoon,

According to Google maps it is 57 miles and 65 minutes from the Tampa Airport to the 34236 zip code, which would considered downtown Sarasota. There is an airport here in Sarasota as well if it suits your travel plans. I have provided a map link for directions from the Tampa Airport. Please let me know if you have any other questions you would like answered.

My contact information is below,

Benjamin Litke PA
Coldwell Banker Siesta Key
benjamin.litke@floridamoves.com
Office: 941-349-4411
The Tampa Airport is approximately 58 miles from Sarasota. It should take you a little over an hour to an hour an a half driving, depending on traffic.
Hello..Sgreskoviak,

Sarasota County is the largest county in the state of Florida. So it depends on where you are going/coming from., traffic and other factors. In a range of 40 minutes to a little over an hour.

It's not an unpleasant trip.

Kind regards,
Rhonda Masotta
941-504-4349
Sandals Realty
About one hour, depending where you are.
About 45-60 minutes.. not too far
I live in Sarasota... It takes me less than an hour to get to the Tampa Airport
Flag Wed Oct 23, 2013
It a good 120 minute drive.
Many folks have elected to buy beach homes in Pinellas County to eliminate that drive everytime the visiit their vacation home.
-
I just posted a 'big waterview' in Palm Harbor on my blog. (no beach).