Rentals in Parkville>Question Details

tweetr27, Renter in Baltimore, MD

How do you get someone from this site to actually contact you regarding a property you are interested in?

Asked by tweetr27, Baltimore, MD Tue Jun 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3121411449-1964-Edgewood-Rd-Par…

Answers

5
There should be contact information right on the listing. If there is only an e-mail in the property description proceed with caution. If you have any owner tell you that they cannot show you the home but asks you to wire money don't do it. There is a lot of on-line rental fraud. In this case the owner's info. is in the description of the property.

If this doesn't pan out, you can contact any local agent for rental locator services. There is generally no charge for this service but you will need good credit to qualify.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 18, 2013
I do not show this rental home listed in the MRIS system so the Trulia listing has been posted by a private owner so don't expect to be contacted. If the owner does not contact you move on to another home, follow Laura Roskelly advise and AVOID any potential FRAUD.

The first name of the owner to be contacted is not the first name of the owner as per the tax record.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
by giving the Realtor all of your accurate contact information.
Hi! I pulled up the home in the MLS and its not MLSed so it may be the Owner trying to rent the home themselves. I would be happy to assist you though- please feel free to contact me. I'm a local agent- 410-456-7983. Thanks!
Hello, what is your number? I will call you now or you can call me on 202 573-035.
I will be happy to help you!

Catherine Purcell