Rentals in Encinitas>Question Details

Manuela, Home Buyer in Minden, NV

How do we to find a house for 2 adults and a Golden Retriever for max. 2000 $ west on the highway? Are references helpful?

Asked by Manuela, Minden, NV Sat Apr 20, 2013

Answers

2
Hi Manuela!

I love Minden and have lots of family there! As a matter of fact, I am coming your way in a few months.

I am not sure of the type of rental you want. Is it a short term (vacation rental) or long term? If it is long term, I would search on Craigslist in communities like Carlsbad, Encinitas, Leucadia and Cardiff. Most LONG TERM rentals in this price range are found this way and landlords list if they accept pets right in the ad. For vacation rentals, you can search websites like VRBO or search for vacation rentals on the internet. Real Estate companies like Dave Stubbs in Solana Beach so a lot of them too.

If you would like my help, please feel free to contact me. andreaw@coldwellbanker.com

Manuela,

There are a few great sites out there that can help you find rentals. Refrences from previous landlords where you had your dog with you is a great benefit. Even if a property says no pets it never hurts to ask. Craigslist, Zillow and Trulia are great resources to help you locate a property. I can search the MLS for you as well if would like.

Good luck on your search you will love Encinitas!

Michael Urlacher
858-207-7583

Always be aware of scams when you are searcing for rentals on the internet. Never give money or personal information without seeing and meeting with the Landlord first.
Very kind Mike! I will check them out. Does placing an add on craigslist make sense at all. We are looking to rent by June 15th?

What are your charges to find a home?

Best Regards

Manuela Stoerzer Vogt
Flag Sat Apr 20, 2013