Rentals in Haverhill>Question Details

Inger Hanscom, Renter in Haverhill, MA

How do I search better for in-law apartments? Does anyone have more info on that?

Asked by Inger Hanscom, Haverhill, MA Mon Feb 18, 2013

I am looking to move for a studio or one bedroom that is pet friendly who is able to get outside and rent to be less than 1000.00, I need to save for a
car and see my Lyme doc who I have to pay out
car, I am on a fixed income due be being disabled for year from that and more. So I would greatly appreciate any help that anyone would give so much. I use the dial a ride right now so my towns are limited, west Newbury, Byfield, Groveland,
Georgetown, Boxford, Amesbury, Haverhill, Lawrence, Methuen, Newburyport, N. Anodover, So that really limits it, I have seen lots of studios in Chelmsford and Dracut, and Tewksbury but guess what, have no transportation and with my illness I cannot tolerated the heat and heat due to my brain lesions so I cannot take the regular bus transportation, before anyone asks!

Answers

1
Hi Inger and thanks for posting! Have you tried the Rental search right here on trulia.com? http://www.oodle.com is also a decent site to search rentals and you can put in specific criteria. Craigslist is also of course a source for rentals but will require you to make a bunch of calls/emails to find out about your needs and having a dog. Good luck!
To reply I had to post with face book, That email that I used actually does not exist anymore, I am surprised it worked. It just reminded me I have to closed that face book acct. I already have another face book acct. through hot mail. Anyway thank you so much for your reply.
Inger
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013
Thank You for replying, I greatly appreciate that very much, I will give that web site a shot. I have check out Craigslist already but will still give it a shot again. There is not a whole lot out there esp. when your locations are limited. It is tough, the only town that I saw a lot of studios was Chelmsford and No. Chelmsford, but that did not help me out!
Flag Tue Mar 12, 2013