Rentals in 85085>Question Details

anitra.young, Renter in Phoenix, AZ

How do I scale down my search for a rental home to only include managed properties? Thanks! --Anitra

Asked by anitra.young, Phoenix, AZ Fri Jul 19, 2013

Historically I've been an apartment renter who is looking for the extra space renting a home will provide. I'm a little afraid of the ambiguity which might exist with renting a home with regard to who to call when something goes wrong. I'm definitely looking for professionally managed long term home rentals which are in no way in danger of foreclosure. Thanks. --Anitra

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 85085

Answers

6
Anitra,

We give you free access to the Arizona MLS so please go to our web site to search for a rental. Select the check box that says managed vs. owner.

Sean Heideman, Broker
Position Realty
Office: 480-213-5251
Fax: 866-232-2256
Web: http://www.PositionRealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 19, 2013
Hello Sean,

Thank you for the response! I will definitely check out the site. --Anitra
Flag Fri Jul 19, 2013
You're not going to be able to do this on Trulia, you'll need to contact a local Realtor in your area who has this level of control when doing a search for you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 19, 2013
Anitra! Work with a Realtor! :-) A trick of mine is to search only for rentals that say rent is payable to property management vs. owner. So I suggest you find a Realtor to represent you. Anyone of us can set you up on a retail search and show you a few homes.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 19, 2013
I have a great contact for you. Please let me know if you are still looking.

Residential Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
Bianca@InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Website: http://www.InvestInArizonaHomes.com
as a property manager myself we would love for you to be able to search for homes that are managed. I work for AZ Home Renters and we post all of our rent ready listings on Trulia. We have a lot more homes available shown on our website vs Trulia due to the fact they are under construction and or getting cleaned up. It can be in your best interest to go to a property managers website after you see their listings on Trulia. This is due to the fact there is some great houses getting rented before they ever make it to rent ready and never make it to Trulia.! good luck
You could have a Realtor help you with finding a home that meets your criteria.