Rentals in 32805>Question Details

Ernestine Ta…, Renter in Orlando, FL

How do I know if this is a scam?

Asked by Ernestine Taylor-Butler, Orlando, FL Wed Jan 30, 2013

The property at 4114 Forestal Ave., Orlando, FL was also listed on Craigslist and I received a reply from the "Owner".

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 32805

Answers

9
Scams do exist, therefore always proceed with caution; always verify ownership before exchanging any money. For scam related information see link http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/05/rentalscam.shtm
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 30, 2013
I really need some Spanish speaking realty, I feel more comfortable
I seek: 3 bed / 2 bad preferable single family home. otherwise quality.en apartments with the same price range of $ 400 - $ 700 monthly.
And very important to negotiate with the down payment, I have no credit, recently come to the United States, but both myself and my wife, we are hard-working, no history of eviction, crime, or drugs.
We are moving from Orlando to Lakeland where we live for work.

I'll be ready to watch these properties between February 15 to 25.
my # cell: (863) -614 to 3512 or (863) -397 to 8974

Thank you.
Hola, Carlos. Estoy disponible para ajudar-te y cuando quieras. Mi email es triskarealtor@gmail.com y mi telefono es 321.354.5459. Priscila
Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013

Ok, tell me the price and availavility .I'm ready to see the house around febr 15 .
very important to negotiate down payment ,because ,we no have credit.never buy nothing by credit.
thanks.
What did you ask that initiated the response.
What was the owner's response?
-
Were you invited to tour the home to see if it meets your requirements?
Did the owner refer you to a real estate professional to get access to the home in the response?
Do you have the owner's physical location?
Do you have the owner's name and contact information?
Does it match what is shown on the tax database?
-
There is just too much we do not know.
However, rarely does someone ask a question to which they do not already have the answer.
You are going to do what you are going to do.
Take care. You do know there is help out there. If you are serious, you really need to call someone.
comunist
Flag Wed Feb 6, 2013
Hi Gtowntiny,

Big red flag.....I don't see that this property even exists, according to the Orange County Property Appraisers web site.

Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com. I'll be glad to work with you to find you a rental property. Best of all, this is at no additional costs to you. My fee is paid by the listing agent or the property owner.

Carl Head
realty Center-Orlando
HI Gtowntiny,

Your best bet is to have a trusted real estae advisor speak to the owner on your behalf. If it is a for sale by owner, often times they will pay the commission. It is better to have someone represent you in such a huge transaction. Take a minute to look at my profile to see if you would like to work with me. I would love the opportunity to help you find the right home that meets all of your needs.

Jennifer Barker
Exit Realty Central
jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
If in doubt, contact a Realtor. They will always have your interest at heart!
The golden rule when buying a home; get a broker, a Realtor and get a home inspection! You wont save money by not following this rule and when you are talking about a home and the amount of money you are investing, you stand to loose BIG so don't take that risk and just follow the rule..
Well, is the ask you to wire money to a Bank account is a red flag, If you are getting such a good deal to good to be true another red flag, if they don't ask you for qualifications, rental references and/or employment or income verification another red flag. Try to work with a Real Estate Agent or a Property Management Company.

Ivette D. Rodriguez
Licensed Real Estate Broker
http://www.rodriguezpropertymanagement.com
You can look up the current owner of the property by going to this link: http://www.ocpafl.org/