Rentals in Hallandale Beach>Question Details

Kathy Newbold, Renter in Hallandale, FL

How do I find the agent for some of the properties listed?

Asked by Kathy Newbold, Hallandale, FL Sat Jun 26, 2010

Answers

7
The agents contact information is usually in the listing. You could contact ANY real estate agent to help you find and secure a new home.

Find an agent that is familiar with Hallandale and is willing to work with you. Not all agents are eager to work with rentals.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 27, 2010
Call RE/MAX ON THE BEACH 954-978-9990 here in Hollywood FL

Ask for Lana or Jeffrey
Hi Kathy please feel free to call me, I work the Area of Hallandale, Hollywood, Sunny Isles Beach, Bal Harbour, Aventura, Eastern Shores
Will be a pleasure to help you find your space.
Call me or text me
Gabriela EgoAguirre, Realtor Associate Yaffe International Realty
305 785 5992
gabrielarealtorservices@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
i am a realtor, mortgage broker, and LCAM property mgr in Hallandale Beach. I am also on the Hallandale Education Advisory Comm. and I'm very active in the Hallandale/Hollywood community.

I can show you any rentals in the mlx, if you just send me the address or the mlx number, and forward to you more listing details. I can also set up a customized search fr you depending on which specific area, price range, or buildings you like.

I am very familiar with the majority buildings in this community. I have lived here for 11 yrs.

let me know how I can assist you. You ca954-536-0648.
Hi Kathy,

Any REALTOR can show you the property. Find someone with whom you feel comfortable. Give the person you choose your criteria, send them the listings you see on Trulia or elsewhere that you like. Let them do the research to see if those properties fit your criteria. If I can be of further service please let me know.

Nadine Mauro
Realty Hub, Inc.
954-464-5664
NadineMauroRE@yahoo.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com/
Hi Kathy,

Any Realtor can show you a property as long as it is actually available. Dave Ramsey has Endorsed Local Providers to help you find the best Realtor for your family:

http://www.daveramsey.com/elp/realestate/

Some of the RealtyTrac listings are public foreclosure records. These properties are generally not for sale yet.

Hope this helps.
Kathu you can search trulia for agents under "FIND A PRO" on the top of the page. you should interview them in asking their experience and what areas they cover, make sure you tell them what you want and what you expect and make sure their answers are what you want. A buyer broker should not cost you anything extra as they get paid their commission from teh fee advertised in mls for buyers agent by the listing agent and paid at closing.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com