Rentals in Grand Rapids>Question Details

dsanford, Renter in Grand Rapids, MI

How do I find a rental that will accept sexual offender registration lessees?

Asked by dsanford, Grand Rapids, MI Thu Apr 4, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


dsanford’s answer
SOR people appear to be the exception. If a landlord has property that qualifies for an offender to reside there (ie. not near preschools, k-12 schools, daycare centers and playgrounds) tey may still with hold approval solely because the lessee is on that list
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
Michigan law prohibits landlords from discriminating. I assume this is even an issue because an offender is required to disclose this information....? If not, this is personal information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer