Rentals in Hyde Park>Question Details

Craig, Renter in Chicago, IL

How come i keep getting addresses, requesting for a call back, bu never get one?

Asked by Craig, Chicago, IL Fri Dec 7, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3103158160-Apartment-Chicago-IL-60615" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3103158160-Apartment-Chicago-IL…

Answers

12
Most likely, you are looking at old listings that are no longer available, and the listing agent is not going to respond to those inquiries. I've found that even my own rental listings have been incorrect. If you want to find a rental, you need to find an agent who knows the area well and can find you something quickly. Best of luck!
maybe because you are not working directly with an agent email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I can assure a callback
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Craig,

I am not sure what you question is? I know that studio Apartment is listed with our agent Gladys Ramos. If you need questions answered about the apartment or are trying to set up a showing, please call Gladys 773-616-3752. I know Gladys is very responsive and gets back to everyone who calls her.

If you still need additional information please call our office at 773-856-6200.

I am sure we can help.

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Thanx. Will due
Flag Sat Dec 8, 2012
I cannot give you a good answer, but you are looking for a rental, some reasons could be that they are already negotiating a lease with another person, or they are just too busy. In order for you to have
a Realtor on your side, work with one, commit to one, all that is required from you is your loyalty to
that one Realtor and it should be one who knows the rental market and then you will have one source
for information and that Realtor then will respond to your e-mails or phone calls. But remember your
loyalty to one Realtor is essential, If you find a rental on your own, contact YOUR personal Realtor
first.

Good Luck to you
Edith EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Work with a Realtor who will be representing you and your interests. You will get professional service and it's free to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Craig,

I highly suggest contacting a leasing agent at a reputable firm that works the area in which you are looking to rent an apartment. There are many agents on this board who can assist you and have offered their help.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Group Founder

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Locally Known, Globally Recognized"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Craig, if this has been your experience...Why do you keep repeating it?
If you are serious, pick up the phone and CALL an agent in the area of your interest.
We don't keep our telephone numbers secret.

When you choose to use the "contact' button.
When you choose to use Trulia email
You are putting a third party who is unaccountable, between you and the results you want.
Take control. Pick Up The Phone.......if you are serious.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence. Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://FirstLookHomes.us
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
trulia and other sites do not have 'real time' data. That one is probably gone.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Maybe they are already gone? I would get a good leasing agent to help you out. It's free to use their services.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Your best bet is to find yourself an agent who represents you and not the property that you are looking to buy or rent. This is a service that is free to buyers and renters. Then you'll have an agent who cares about your interests and you and will be responsive to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Please let me know what your looking for and I can help you find a apartment .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Which property are you interested in seeing?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012