Rentals in South Scottsdale>Question Details

Denise, Renter in South Scottsdale, Sc...

How can we contact the owners?

Asked by Denise, South Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ Thu Jun 17, 2010

Answers

7
Sounds like a quick turn-over where you are looking which means high demand and competition. You may have a better shot at securing a lease for yourself by working with a local agent and it should not cost you anything to use an agent. My suggestion is to find an agent who handles just rental properties for the best service.

good luck,

Sandy Farmer
Realtor, GRI, CSSN
John Hall & Associates
Homesales411.com
TRUE STORY...

You might think your working with a owner. You will give them money, they will give you keys then the REAL OWNER will come home and your out of money and a home. WORK WITH A REALTOR. If you can not find a realtor that is willing to help, then move on to another. This is a relationship building business. Tell the realtor what you expect. Fi they can not do it, then move on to another. There are some really good realtors out here.
Keep in mind that if a property is listed with an agent, there is a good chance the landlord does not direct contact with anyone but his/her agent--have you checked local print media or Craig's List, etc., for by owner rentals.
Jay, He is keeping the information,And he basically lost it for me
Had I dealt with the owner.This would of never happened.I know where I want to liveand have been waiting A month every time I call the agent I get some excuse old listing, already rented.forclosed not on MLS yada yada yada.
According to the agents none of the four I found were on the MLS but once I was shown the place they all knew and guess what another agent showed it the next day and got it before I did!
In order to find an owner--you can check the local public records department, ask a neighbor(s), simply knock on the door, ask management if applicable, etc.