Rentals in Brooklyn>Question Details

Maria Esposi…, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

How can I search for Brooklyn real estate brokers/agents that deal with apt rentals, and not just home sales?

Asked by Maria Esposito, Brooklyn, NY Thu Apr 25, 2013

I look under "find a pro" on top of trulia website and it seems majority deal with home sales. I am looking for 2 BR in Brooklyn, in Bensonhurst & surrounding areas up to $1500 in rent with either no steps or ramp/elevator building for wheelchair access. thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Brooklyn

Answers

3
I have a some listings in Bensonhurst and surrounding areas. At Fillmore Real Estate we have a number of listings that would possibly match your price range.

You may contact me at

Jacqueline Alexander
Fillmore Real Estate
2990 Avenue U
Brooklyn NY 11209
(C) 347.612.2890
email: jacquelinealexander@fillmore.com
Dear Maria:

Your best bet would be to ask your friends and family members if they have dealt with a good agent. You can also personally visit real estate offices in the nieghborhood you want and see what they have available. Another option would be to Google "rental agent" and the zip code you are looking in.

Lastly, if you like you can call our downtown Brooklyn office at (718) 797-2222 and we can try to help you out. Either way, good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Keep in mind that many do both, therefore consider calling a few local offices and ask for an agent; or, ask people you may know for referrals....