Rentals in Washington>Question Details

Mai_duc, Home Buyer in Glen Burnie, MD

How can I post my house for rent in the website. Please advise. Duc 202-615-6040

Asked by Mai_duc, Glen Burnie, MD Mon Dec 10, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Duc,

You would pick a Realtor to represent you and have them list your property for rent.
I can help you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 10, 2012
Are you looking to have an agent represent your interest? This site picks up listings that in the MLS, we as licensed agents pay for that service. If you want information on being able to list with an agent and get the benefits of your home being syndicated to over 50 sites on line and additional advertising, in box me for details.

All the Best!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 10, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer