Rentals in 60506>Question Details

Laura Shepp, Renter in Naperville, IL

How can I narrow my search to Crone Middle School rentals. I am looking for a 3br/2bath, home or townhome to rent.

Asked by Laura Shepp, Naperville, IL Thu Oct 11, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 60506

Answers

4
School districts boundaries are available in the map search mode of MRED - our local, Chicago area MLS. If you work with a Realtor, he or she would be able draw a search area that matches Crone Middle School district boundaries. Only Realtors and their clients have access to MRED so I suggest that you contact a local real estate agent to help you with your rental search.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Hi Laura, Yes the only way we can narrow down search is if the listing agent specifies school name. If you would like my help in finding a rental specific with Crone Middle school please do not hesitate to contact me at 815-600-0415 Dipali Patel Charles Rutenberg Realty.
Hi Laura,

If you care looking for a rental it is hard to narrow down but if you need help finding a rental, I can pull listings in the area and can email homes that fall under Crone Middle School. Please let me know if you need any assistance with your search. You can reach me at 815-600-0415. Dipali Charles Rutenberg Realty Naperville, il
It is difficult to narrow down to a particular school because you have to rely on Realtor inputting the information of the name of the school and most Realtor just put the school district. I can send you a list of rentals in the approximate area of the school and it will show the boundaries of the school but ultimately it is up to you make sure the rental is in the correct school boundaries. Plus many time the boundaries will change. If I can help, let me know.