Rentals in Mableton>Question Details

CJ, Renter in Marietta, GA

How can I find rental or owner financing home near Floyd Middle School? I have great job & rental histories and some funds to put down but weak

Asked by CJ, Marietta, GA Tue Aug 16, 2011

credit credit I am looking for a rental or seller / owner financed home due to my poor credit, which I am attempting to rebuild after a bad breakup. I have my last three years of tax returns to prove I have stable income and my great rental history is just as easy to prove. Given that my daughters attend Floyd Middle School, I would like to stay in that area. Thanks for any useful advice you can give!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Mableton

Answers

6
Without any more being known, Jaycee, my advice is, if under pressure, avoid buying this property at all costs. When it sounds too good to be true, it likely is and if it stinks at the outset, it's probably rotten. Consider finding an Agent/Broker to help you and get busy.
My landlord is pressuring me to purchase the home that I've been renting now for a little over a year. She is listing it as a short sale at about $100,000 less than what she paid. I'm getting a little frustrated because I don't want to move my family out of the home, but I had a bankruptcy two years ago and is currently re-establishing my credit. HELP!
CJ, there is a program designed specifically for those with bad credit. This program will educate you and pay closing cost. It is not driven by FICO scores at all. I am a specialist with 'first time buyers', and specifically, I am a 'buyers consultant'. Each purchaser represents 'a family' to me and I don't care tabout the price ticket on the house, I genuinely care
. You may contact me, and you can trust I will give you true information that does not just net me a sale! I am Vanessa Williams with Georgia Elite Realty in Kennesaw.
I can help you out with that!

There are only two homes available in that school district that are offering owner financing... One appears to mis-categorized and the other I know the owner personally...
Here's a link to a blog I wrote on how to find owner-financed homes: http://bit.ly/findaleaseoption

Actually, the blog addresses finding lease-options and similar, but the concept is the same. You're looking for an owner who wants to sell, but doesn't need all his/her cash up front. Some of the techniques involve Realtors. Others don't.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
There are 28 listings on FMLS from $650 to 2400 per month in that school district, CJ. What is your monthly budget for a lease? That would be a good way to start narrowing down your options. Please call or email if you have other questions.

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.georgiamls.com/agentsite/index.cfm?SiteID=HAMMONDJOHNM

http://www.chapmanhallprofessionals.com