Rentals in Chattanooga>Question Details

emeryyvette, Renter in Chattanooga, TN

How can I find out from this site if I have given information to a scammer?

Asked by emeryyvette, Chattanooga, TN Thu Mar 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3112759191-865-Windrush-Loop-Ch…

Answers

2
Unfortunately, it looks like you have given your personal info to a scammer. The home is listed FOR SALE by a reputable realtor. It is not for lease and more than likely the person you gave your info to regarding leasing it, is a spammer. SImply turn them into Trulia and that's about all you can do. Hopefully you didn't give more than a name, email, and number. NO ONE, as a realtor, on Trulia (or anywhere else) will ask for anything more than a basic name, number, email, and what you price range is.

Hope you didn't give too detailed info or send some any kind of money to a random person.

Ashley
I'm not sure what information you gave out? The home is currently listed. It does appear to have a contract on it at this time. If you would like a Realtor to help you find another home I can help