Rentals in Brockton>Question Details

Nichole Lynch, Home Buyer in Brockton, MA

House or apartment needed

Asked by Nichole Lynch, Brockton, MA Tue Jun 26, 2012

I currently live in Brockton and want to move to a new place in the surrounding towns. I have section 8 and despretly need a new home. I've looked everywhere and for some reason cannot find . Any help would be appreciated please call 774-776-5186

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Brockton

Help the community by answering this question:


The Landlord Connection helps many people find apartments in Brockton Taunton and all the surrounding towns. Give them a call 508-586-7368
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 29, 2013
call me direct for help 508 510-2616
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 5, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer