Rentals in New York>Question Details

smhbrittian, Renter in New York, NY

Highly interested in moving closer to family in NYC.

Asked by smhbrittian, New York, NY Sun Oct 28, 2012

Moving from the ATL. Would like anyone to respond with walkable neighborhood, Catholic highschool information and rentals.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

7
I have some nice apartments in walkable neighborhoods. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Hi there, I would be happy to chat with you and walk you through the process. We have access to many no fee rental listings in many neighborhoods in New York City and I would be glad to show you. Please email me at kchung@kianrealtynyc.com and let me know a good time to call. - Kris
Hi, I am an agent in Westchester County. There are many great walkable towns and Catholic schools here. You can visit http://www.SchoolDigger.com for in-depth school info. As for rentals, it would be important to know your max monthly price so I can perform a more effective search. Please feel free to message me directly if you would like me to assist.

Sincerely

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
914.406.9023
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Hi smhbrittian,

Give me a call and I'd be glad to talk with you about what you are looking for in a neighbor, location and a timeframe as to when you are looking to transition to New York.

I can be reached at 646-773-8347.

Coffy Bailey
Exit Realty Power
Coffy@exitrealtypower.com
Hello & Good Evening to you my friend. What are you looking for, and in what price and time range? There are many great communities in NYC that are conveniently located. Before making the move, I suggest you come up to the Big Apple and get a true understanding about where you would ideally like to live. Consider checking out local shops, schools, and talking with residents.

I hope this answered your questions. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you the best of luck,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Direct:(631)638-6193
Mobile: (631)384-3695
cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Good afternoon,

When do you wish to move? What's your budget? How many people? Where would you like to live? How many bedrooms do you need? Thank you

Most neighborhoods in NYC are walkable.

Please contact me at my info below, so i can help you with the rest you requested about.

Raoul Sodogandji
Member of ELITE
Licensed Real Estate Agent

(o): 212.252.8772 (EXT.782)
(c): 347.993.8333
(e): raouls@nestseekers.com

" It is common in all businesses that the level of customer service, is usually based on income generated from that service given; which is fairly unfair to those who need just the same service of selling, buying or renting in New York City.

That's one of the reasons why we came up with ELITE. It is the highest standard level of same service given from a $2000 rental to a $40 Millions sale, and instead of treating the customers differently, we've decided to give them the ELITE service.

Let's help you with our services, no matter your budget, what you are selling or want to buy, we will give you and your referrals the same best experience ever lived. "