Rentals in Westwood>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

Hi, we are looking for a 3bedroom-apt which is closed to UCLA (walkable) with a budget around $3500~$4000. One near the south campus is better.

Asked by Unspecified, Los Angeles, CA Mon Feb 4, 2013

Hi, we are looking for a 3 bedrooms-apt which is closed to UCLA (walkable) with a budget around $3500~$4000. We accept a property with only 1 Bathroom. One near the south campus is better. Full-year release accepted.
The Move-in date is flexible from June to September, 2013. If you have any information about it, please let me know.Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Westwood

Answers

6
Jamie Tian’s answer

I am a real estate agent and I live in Westwood next to UCLA. I know the area very well and I would be happy to help you find a property.

Please feel free to contact me anytime at (310) 717-1321 or JamieTian@RodeoRE.com and I would be happy to send you a list of available properties and set up appointments for you to view them at no cost!

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Web Reference: http://www.JamieTian.com
I suggest you work with an agent you can trust.
Fishing like this will get you many quick responses and no one to watch out for your interest
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 4, 2013
If you like I can help you find what you are looking for, I have been living in Westwood area for a long time, so please do not hesitate to contact me.
Elahehsal@yahoo.com
Hello!

I'm very familiar with the UCLA area.

Please call me at (310) 702 7381 or email at erika@erikakita.com. Would be more than happy to help!

Erika
Good afternoon,

I would be more than happy to assist you in your search. Please send me an email that I may send you available listings meeting your criteria.

Susan Bo'ur Realtor/Coldwell Banker
Susan@BeverlyHillsLuxuryFlats.com
I would be happy to help you with your search, give me a call and I will find the perfect place for you.

Lola Joyner
Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams
818.813.4254