Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Roberto Rami…, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Hi there, I'm looking for a rent-to own property. I went thruout a short sale back in December. Any agent that can help me? Thanks, Roberto

Asked by Roberto Ramirez, Miami, FL Fri Jul 12, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

9
Dear Roberto,

There are not too many properties with option rent to buy and if they are, they are not in desirable areas and usually not in good condition.
You will be much better off holding off for now, fixing your credit and soon enough approaching with a healthy credit and larger purchasing power. I can recommend an excellent credit repair bureaus that are fast, have top results and are competitively priced. You can contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com and I will be happy to help you.
Thank you Meg.
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013
If you can provide proof of steady income, have approximately 35% to put down, and the short sale is the only negative item in your credit, yes, you have a chance of purchasing. However, you need to be realistic, and realize it is not going to be the nicest property everybody wants, we are in a multiple-offer situation for the nice ones but there are a lot of diamonds in the rough out there. If you have the creativity to see the potential and the realistic approach to securing a property in this market, I would be glad to help you.
Maria Elena Ramirez Malca
Sellstate Gold Realty
954-608-8726
Hello Maria,
Wow, to tell you the truth it sounds a little scaring!!. To start, I do can proof an steady income; my only negative item in my credit it does is the short sale i went thru but I don't have any to put down at this moment!. I thought I've seen some offers that only ask for proof of incomes but not even the credit check as the renter will be able to improve it during the renting time...
Should I understand, based on your explanation that this could be not the right option for me at this moment?
I greatly appreciate your attention.
Flag Sun Jul 14, 2013
Hi Roberto, I am a Realtor in your area. There are allot of new developments in Miami. It is important to find the price range and the area you want. Feel free to look me up and call me.
Hi Ana,
Can I have your contact info: e-mail, phone...?
Flag Sat Jul 13, 2013
Hi Roberto,

I would be more than happy to help you. Give me a call 786-306-3000, thx!
Hi Yajaira,
Can I have your email?
Flag Sat Jul 13, 2013
Hi Roberto,

I would be more than happy too. My number is 786-306-3000, Please give me a call, thx!
Hi Yajaira,
Can I have your e-mail please?
Flag Sat Jul 13, 2013
Be careful. lease options usually require a large deposit that you will lose if you can't perform at the end of the option. Also keep in mind that if rates continue to rise, home values may stagnate so it may not be worth the risk. You have to be absolutely sure that when the option is up that you can qualify. You may want to just rent for now. Those are my two cents anyway.
Web Reference: http://www.homecounselor.us
Thanks George. I don't even know at this point how it really works...I do have the impression that renting is a waste of money. You can't have any back from the rent you pay. Since I just walked thru a short sale and my credit damaged as a result of it, I'm planning of searching what this option is about. Thanks again.
Flag Sat Jul 13, 2013
If you are looking to rent in the areas of Westchester, Kendall, Sweewater, Doral, please feel free to contact me via my profile. Thank you.
Yanoska, I have many tenant/buyers looking for rent to own. Email me at privatemoneygroup@gmx.com your phone # and email for talk. Thanks

Elgin Cepeda
Private Money Group
Email: privatemoneygroup@gmx.com
Flag Fri Jul 12, 2013
Hola Roberto.
Sera un placer para mi poder ayudarle , por favor contacteme directamente , y dejeme saber en cual area le gustaria rental , cuantas habitaciones necesita y cuanto esta dispuesto a pagar por la renta.

Vicqui Zavala
Real Living, FSR
cell (786) 553-3824
email vicquizavala.realtor@gmail.com
Roberto, email us at privatemoneygroup@gmx.com the following answer to these questions:

Cities where you be available for live?
Maximum Monthly Payment?
Downpayment Available?
Type of Property?
Beds?
Bath?
What is you Income and when do they provide? Have the last two month payment stubs?

Please advise. Thanks