Rentals in Santa Monica>Question Details

Philip Shipl…, Real Estate Pro in 90404

Hi there, I have been getting emails of property's & I have replied to over 10 and not one reply. Is this just a scam as I do not have?

Asked by Philip Shipley, 90404 Sun Oct 20, 2013

time for it. I want to find a house/ apartment and I feel like you are wasting my time. Would like to here a answer as I am getting very annoyed as I want to move into a new place. Thank you Philip

Answers

9
I am a landlord and I have seen these properties on the website that have pricing that is completely unrealistic such as a 4 bedroom 2 bath house in Sunset Park completely remodeled for 2,000. Or one north of Montana for two thousand,
Be careful because some of these people will ask for a deposit before showing the place.
I have some rentals in Ocean Park. My email is sixthandbay@yahoo.com. They are advertised on craigslist and Westside rentals. Soon to be on Trulia
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 13, 2013
I can refer you to an experienced agent familiar with the Santa Monica area, I work with some of the best agents in the country. Email me or go to the link on our site for an agent referral.. I can also refer you to lenders if you need to get pre-approved..
There are now three phone numbers for you to call.
If you are serious, pick up the phone and CALL. Robbie, Kat, Jodi and Douglas are standing by.
Philip,
If you are just responding to Trulia to a Trulia property, the likelihood is that you will not get a response. You need to reach out to the agent directly, either phone or email. That should get you a response.
Richard Stearns
Better to call me. The trulia app doesn't work well (310)869-6605
Hi Philip...

Feel free to give me a call. I would be more than happy to assist you with your needs. What price range and bedroom count are you looking for?

It states above that you are a Real Estate Pro...is this correct?

Give me a call.
Kat
323 819-4760
I'd be happy to help you find a property and I always respond to my clients right away. Please contact me directly at lenasrealtor@yahoo.com
Hi! Philip,
Properties go quickly in Santa Monica.
Real estate agents are helpful.
Or,call instead of email - a lot of landlords are old school.

Best….

Jodi Summers
The SoCal Investment Real Estate Group
Sotheby’s International Realty
310.392.1211
jodi@jodisummers.com
http://www.SantaMonicaPropertyBlog.com

License # - 01343854
**
While you are proclaiming peace with your lips, be careful to have it even more fully in your heart. -Francis of Assisi
Philip,

Please contact me, and I can help you in finding rentals, that are not scams.

Douglas Lagos
Coldwell Banker Residential
Tel. (310) 463-8088
Web Reference: http://Douglaslagos.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 20, 2013