Rentals in Orlando>Question Details

mattsmith1982, Renter in Orlando, FL

Hi, my wife and I are relocating to Orlando towards the end of January. We are looking to rent a house with a pool and backyard.

Asked by mattsmith1982, Orlando, FL Sat Jan 4, 2014

We need the backyard to be fenced in, but do not have care if the pool has a screen or not. We have a cat and a miniature Australian Shepherd that weighs less than 20lbs. Our budget is around $1,500 a month, but we could go higher if the house has nicer amenities.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Orlando

Answers

4
Hi Matt,

I would like the opportunity to speak with you and provide you with a few rental listings for your review. I myself am a pet owner and have little children and enjoy having a fenced backyard and a pool. There are a number of homes on the market right now that fit your criteria. If you give me a call tomorrow or send me an email I can start helping you. I specialize in assisting renters and buyers.

Please give me a call at 978-397-7196 or email myeastorlandoagent@gmail.com
Hi Matt-
Thanks for your inquiry. Our company has quite a bit of inventory that would fit your criteria. Feel free to send me an email at melanielmiller07@gmail.com and I can provide you with a list of available properties. Happy moving!!
There are dozens of homes that meet that criteria. Find a good rental agent to help you out.
It really depends on the area of Orlando you are wanting to move and what the desired move in date would be. $1500 and possibly above isn't a bad range for your criteria, however where you relocate will determine what is available. Check out http://www.oldetownbrokers.com/rent . You can also reach out to me at chigh@oldetownbrokers.com or 407-232-4204. We have a few pool homes now, and new properties are coming on the rental market every week.