Rentals in 92612>Question Details

Eddie Duong, Renter in Irvine, CA

Hi, my roommates and I are seeking to rent a 4bd/4ba house that is near UCI. Would anyone be able to help and guide us in the right direction?

Asked by Eddie Duong, Irvine, CA Thu Jul 18, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 92612

Sean Neuberger’s answer
Hi Eddie,

I'm working with a couple groups of students looking for the same thing and 4 baths is tough. Could you make 3 work? I have a 4 bed 3 bath right by campus that is within your budget. Please email me and I can send you the property details.

Sean Neuberger
Realty One Group
(414) 530-7750
I can send you listings that are available. Please try this link:…)
If it doesn't work, please email me at and I'll send directly to you. Thank you.
You will be hard-pressed to find a home near UCI with 4/4 and under $3,000, especially as school is getting ready to start soon. Your options will increase greatly if you are willing to accept less than 4 full baths. But let me help you out, and do the work for you!

What is the maximum distance you would want to be from the university? Do you need 4 full baths, or is it the toilets that are most important? When are you looking to move - are you tied into a current lease that you need to wait out?

Get in touch with me, and we can discuss exactly what you need in detail!

Alan Kurpiewski, Realtor®
CA BRE 01912043
(619) 35-HOUSE
(619) 354-6873
Since you are running out of time, check with your university's housing office. Also, look for a Realtor has a lot of For Rent signs (even outside your area), as he/she should have knowledge of possible properties.
Our budget is around $2700-$2800/month and our maximum would be $3000. Any listing in between or below would be great. We are looking to move in as soon as possible!