Rentals in Park Slope>Question Details

craighutten, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

Hi looking for 2br pet friendly with a yard in Park Slope, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill or Fort Greene... Max 3200

Asked by craighutten, Brooklyn, NY Mon Jul 16, 2012

Answers

11
Gretchen Wobensmith’s answer
Hi-
I would be happy to help.
When you have a moment take a look on our website http://www.madisonestates.com and see if there is anything that peeks your interest.
Also, if you would like me to look further, email me your wishlist of what you need. the more information I have, the better!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Have a great night
gretchen
646.942.4866
gwobensmith@madisonestates.com
( if this message sent to you twice many apologies)
Hello
Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to introduce the services I offered My name is Mous and The rental and leasing apartment is my expertise I have many rental space that can match your criteria in all area, do not hesitate to call or text me at 646 645 7206,i provide flexible end-to-end solutions to individuals to meet their objectives my customer satisfaction is my first priority!!!
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Hello Craig,

Thank you for your inquiry. I can definitely assist you in this matter. You can contact me at 718-376-4994 or traceyre1@aol.com

Robert Tracey
My office is in Park Slope... I would be glad to help you. We have a variety of places at different prices.

FYI: Park Slope is such a pet friendly area people here dress their dogs up for the annual Park Slope Halloween Parade!

Call me anytime. The number below is my cell phone.

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net
Hello I have a very nice apartment feel free to give a call.
Office: 718-745-5792
Cell 313-590-1533
sure! we have quite a bit available...
let me know schedule & will provide someone to accommodate you!

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
http://www.sherestates.com
jack@sherestates.com
Beautiful single family detached 2 stores,3 br house with full finished basement, 2 full bathrooms, new brand heating and boiler, garage, backyard with huge amazing porch, driveway for 4-5 cars, unique on the block and in general on the market. The house as a museum with multiple expensive changes. A lot of money are invested in the house. The second house in this condition you never find in the Brooklyn. $769000. see http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/reo/3140844164.html
1934 Haring street bet. Av.S and Av. T
open house: Wend. 6pm-8pm, Sunday. 6pm-8pm
646-732-6049
we have very bad experience with brokers.
two pleasant women solved that can eat from two hands or be present on two weddings at the same time,therefore all brokers should know that anybody from you won't acquire an exclusive right to sell our house.you are invited to open house every Wednesday and Sunday from 6 pm to 8 pm.let's talk. I also understand that many of you after this letter will simply disappear.
My area. I have a variety of places in these areas that are pet friendly (Park Slope is know for being a pet friendly neighborhood) Give me a call asap. This is rental season and the good places go quickly!

Call my cell anytime!
212 300 3919

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net
I have oversized 2 bed in building with yard.

please forward me your email address so I may forward you listing.

Robert Gross
718.614.1066
rgross@skylinegroupny.com
Hi Craig,

My office is located in Windsor Terrace. We have many listings in this and all surrounding areas. Please call me anytime.

Lisa,
917-334-0500