Rentals in Riverside>Question Details

Cute_chick1, Home Buyer in Riverside, CA

Hi im not from california but my husband and i are talking about moving down there for school. i have a few questions...

Asked by Cute_chick1, Riverside, CA Thu Aug 1, 2013

Answers

5
I would interview a few agents right away and start the search now. 6 months will go by in a hurry and before you know it, it'll be here. Good luck!
Good Morning!

Southern California is a great place to live: great weather, lots of fun things to do, many excellent colleges and universities, and some of the most wonderful people in the world!

You posted a question about rental homes. Yes, it''s possible to lease a home for a six month period though one year leases are more secure and popular with landlords. Pet deposits often run from $250.00 -$500.00 depending on the landlord.

Please let me know if you have additional questions I may help with.

Eddy Longshore
McIntosh Real Estate
Riverside, CA
(951) 515-4125
We need a house 2 bedroom maybe 3 bedroom and 1 bathroom is fine. we would like a home because we have dogs. if we could find something not in city limits that would be better. our time table is only 6 months.
Hi, welcome to Riverside. What kind of property do you want to have. The first thing to find out is the price range, size and style and your time table. If you have not been approved for a loan, I can put you together with a lender. Give me a call or email me and let's take a look at what we can do.

Karen Whitman
RE/MAX All Stars Realty
karenwhitman@remaxallstars.net
951-312-8473 cell
You can do an internet search of local agents in the area you are thinking of moving to. Find one you like and they can answer any questions you would have.