Rentals in Adams>Question Details

emadsamir2001, Renter in Huntington Beach, CA

Hi, iam looking for 3 bedrooms 2 bath, in good high and middle schools area in Los Alamitos , Huntington beach, cypress, fountain valley. Thanks

Asked by emadsamir2001, Huntington Beach, CA Tue May 15, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Adams

Answers

8

Have you found the right rental yet for your family? Where do you live now and why specifically did you pick those cities? Where do you work?

Felix
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Did you find a place yet? Please update if you still need assistance...
I have a two bedroom 2 and half bath condo/townhome for rent in Midwaycity. please e-mail if interested.
Thank you
senanay4@yahoo.com
Are you looking to rent or own?
Not sure if you are a renter or a buyer, but you can find what you are looking for via my website @ http://www.socalrealesatateinfo.com

Whether you want to rent or buy, simply call me at (714) 476-3822 for immediate assistance .
Looking for rent .
Flag Tue May 15, 2012
I am not sure whether you are looking for a rental or to buy a new home. I am quite familiar with the schools and communities that you have mentioned. I grew up and am currently employed in the area. My office sits onm the Los Alamitos/Seal Beach Border ( in Rossmoor Center). I am also involved with the local school and community events.
Please do not hesitate to call.
(714) 206-6616
Looking for rent.
Flag Tue May 15, 2012
Hi Emadsamir2001! I'd be happy to help you with any of those areas. I am familiar with the properties on the market in those cities and can help you whether you are a first time home buyer or a trade-up buyer. Please utilize my amazing website to search for property.

http://www.SoCalCoastalHomeSearch.com

Mickey Kinser
(714) 931-3158