Rentals in Madison>Question Details

Florence Hol…, Home Buyer in Madison, WI

Hi how can such a beautiful place be so inexpensive in rent. Where is this located. Florence Hollister

Asked by Florence Hollister, Madison, WI Wed Aug 14, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Madison

Answers

4
If you're talking about 19 kanazawa circle.. the map shows it's in mcFarland. I drove by there today since I wasn't receiving any answers to my emails, and I talked to the owner. They have it For Sale by Owner and new nothing of this rental listing. It's a fraud.
Undoubtedly a scam. Craig's list (if that is where you saw it) is famous for the number of real estate scams that take place.
Tim Is right. Since we have no idea where the property is, we have nothing to base an opinion on. If the price is too good, probably a scam.
Since you did not link it here we have no idea what you were looking at. Cheap rentals is often a scam. Be smart, don't ever pay up front for anything. Make an owner show you the property. If they say they are out of state or the country - RUN AWAY.