Rentals in 07670>Question Details

Fungi, Renter in 07670

Hi, We are moving to New York area next year January for 6 months. My husband will be working at the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory.

Asked by Fungi, 07670 Tue Jul 24, 2012

We have two children aged 6 and 19months and we will need a 2-3 bedroomed We are looking for a house or apartment in a safe area not too far - or at least easy commuting distance from my husband's work. We want an area where there is a good Montessori school. I have found schools in Tenafly, Waldwick, Manhattan and New Rochelle. We will also need a fully furnished house - is this at all possible? Our budget is about $2500 a month maximum.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 07670

Answers

5
I own a real estate agency in Tenafly if you are still looking we would love to help you. Call our office anytime 201.569.6300. He have office exclusives that would not be seen on NJMLS
I am very happy that you are considering Tenafly, NJ as one of the towns to move in.

Here are few reasons why you should look into Tenafly more closely.

1. Tenafly has consistently been no. 3 in the state of NJ for the best schools
(ref: https://www.box.com/s/7c300516930c32f71a8e )

2. Excellent location for your daily travel needs,The observatory is about 10 miles from tenafly and should not take more than 20 mins in traffic.Its Route 9W which runs through the town of tenafly and palisades,NY where the observatory is located.

3. Very peaceful town almost no crime rate,beautiful homes, there are always nicely furnished rentals available in tenafly based on your budget.

I would be happy to provide you with my services,please let me know how we can get in touch .

Karan Prabhakar
Ph: 201-906-0103
Email:Karan.Prabhakar@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
Hello:

I am very familiar with the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory location. The Tenafly Montessori school you are mentioning would be the closest location to Lamont.

I believe that there are other Montessori school location choices as well. but I could research that for you. Yes, it is possible to get a property such as this, the price may vary depending on needing it furnished, but you will need time to search for that type of property and the short term nature of it.

I am a very experienced real estate agent, and you may contact me at any time to discuss further details. Thanks.

Harriet Lewis-Trulia Top Recommended Agent(201)467-5738
(201)707-5640(Cell)
hrlconsult@yahoo.com
Absolutely, I would be more than happy to help you with your transition. I can be reached at 201-538-0283. tanishasellshomes@yahoo.com
I have several furnished rentals in your budget. Please give me a call and I will be happy to send them to you and set up appointments to view them! My number is 201-741-5616.
It does not allow me to see your email address.
Flag Tue Jul 24, 2012
I would be happy to. Please email me at PCammisa@Weichert.com and I will forward the information back to you!
Flag Tue Jul 24, 2012
Thank you for your prompt response. We currently live in Norway and so are unable to view properties we will probably have to organise something before we get there or after we arrive - we are only coming to the US in January 2013. Is it possible to email details of the properties -including photos? Thank you.
Flag Tue Jul 24, 2012