Rentals in Plantation>Question Details

tara_farley, Renter in Plantation, FL

Hi My name is Tara and I am looking for a rental home, towhome, or apartment in the sunrise/plantation area. Up to 1400 per month and spacious.

Asked by tara_farley, Plantation, FL Wed Jan 2, 2013

Where can I find an agent or website to direct me in right path? I have until end of feb.

Answers

5
Hello Tara,

My name is Geovanny Tellez, I am a realtor and I would love to assist you! Should you are looking for a rental in the are of Plantation or Sunrise within a $1400 budget, you would be looking at a townhome or a condo. Please feel free to contact me via phone at (954) 668-7003 to understand your specific needs and better assist you! ...and thank you for choosing us!!!
H Tara,

We have lots of properties to choose from. Please feel free to contact my office located at 4502 N. University Dr in Lauderhill. Our phone number is 954-472-1973. You can also search on our website at http://www.RentNowSellNow.com.

Vivian Zeoli, Broker
Rent Now Sell Now
Hi Tara,
I have a 3+ 1 rental in Tamarac near the small airport off Commercial Bklvd, Its been freshly painted in a nice community and has garden with 1 car garage.
If you are interested please call me or email m direct, davidmcchesney@comcast.net ot Txt Tel:954-806-5006 regards David McChesney GRI,CDPE,CIPS,REO
Tara, I would be more than happy to help you with your rental search. Please feel free to email me at gillian.polsky@gmail.com
Ho my name is zubeda Mukati I am a real estate agent I specialize in tenant placement in plantation sunrise and weston area, feel free to call me at 9545628211 my website is http://zubedamukati.com
Web Reference: Http://zubedamukati.com